Washington, D.C., Business Law Attorney
McLean Business Formations Lawyer
The law firm of Boring & Pilger, P.C., assists clients in many facets of business law, including business formation, contract review and negotiation, tax planning and many others. An experienced business law attorney can protect companies by making smart decisions now that will prevent problems in the future. The firm also represents business clients in civil litigation.
For over 25 years, the lawyers at the firm have represented businesses with an overall approach that is cost-effective and makes sense for the client. In addition to business law, Boring & Pilger, P.C., provides representation and counsel in matters of employment law and ERISA employee benefits law.
Contact an attorney at the firm to discuss your business needs with a Northern Virginia and Washington, D. C., business law lawyer.
Comprehensive Business Services
The firm's attorneys answer the questions of business owners and provide effective counsel to meet their needs. They represent clients in business matters, including:
- Business formation, including corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and sole proprietorships
- Drafting of corporate and LLC documents, such as bylaws and certificates of incorporation
- Tax planning and preparation
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements for business acquisitions and mergers
- Review of employment contracts and agreements, including noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Review of business contracts, including office and retail leases
- Business succession planning
- Business litigation Business Litigation
Business-Oriented Real Estate Solutions
The firm's lawyers also work with property owners, developers, contractors and subcontractors involved with real estate or construction matters. They provide guidance concerning contracts, land use issues and construction disputes. When necessary, the attorneys are ready to defend their clients' interests in a courtroom.
Contact the firm online or call 703.763.0914, toll free at 888.311.1426, to schedule an appointment with a Virginia and Washington, D.C., business law attorney.